среда, 17 августа 2016 г.

Hello!

My name is Anton Maslov and I work in Ukrainian jewelry company Oringo.
I started this blog to show you talented jewelers, manufacturing processes and tell different stories about my surroundings.









At first, let me tell you more about Oringo.
We are located in a beautiful and pretty big city called Kharkiv.




Kharkiv is known as a cultural and industrial hub. Although since Soviet Union breakup lots of capabilities were lost and big fabrics closed, our city never had a lack of talented people pushing the boundaries in different ways.


Above you see our home where all the silver beauty is made.
We started designing and handcrafting high-quality jewels
in July 2004.
Oringo is a family business and a work of my life. Honestly it is hard to describe how I adore our works. We make each jewel from scratch, use only high-quality materials and spend lots of energy on making jewels look amazing.
Nature and creative people inspire us. "Calipso" earrings were drawn for ours "Silver Dream" competition.



 Ring inspired by Aquarium` song called "The day after tomorrow" (№3)


 This jewel is based on childhood memories and architecture state of mind. No gems, pure style.


Designer works with the new model. It really takes time. Check out the result.

I have a lot to show you further, but maybe you want something certain?
Please let me know in the comments.
Thank you for the attention!





 




3 комментария:

  1. Hello, Anton!
    I'm very glad to find and join your blog that you've started.My congratulations!!! At first,you are gonna be really interesting!
    Let me tell you couple words about myself for introducing and friendly acquaintance ;)
    My name is Irina Kotova, I'm Ukrainian and live in Dnipro.My work is concerned with aviation,I'm Flow Management Position engineer.My work is my passion, but I contrive to share it with jewelry inspiration as well.
    It's enough :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hello Irina! Thank you for attention and interesting introduction! I guess that as an engineer you might like my next messages about manufacturing processes.

      Удалить
  2. Hello Anton! Of course, Im looking forward to your next message! The jewellery art,including manufacturing processes is something that beyond of mymind.And the pendant Legend is the brightest example for this. I like most of all accessories which have got their own interesting prehistory or reflect exciting ideas.
    The Waterfall legend is great and includes a high vital philosophy. Could I ask you:) If you follow the legend who would you associat yourself with?
    Before reading this legend I've got started to think a little bit about my job :"I needn't have to created something new because all things have been done yet. I must follow huge number of rules and instructions."But now I don't think so. You've got a lot of inspirational energy.Thank you!
    I know, behind all jewelry there's the Master who creates that beauty. Enyone can't exist without each other. Could you tell us about your stuff. Who accompany you? Please:)

    ОтветитьУдалить